• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Inphobic (Jake) On TLC Rides Ultimate Offroad Tonight 6:00PM Central

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Our friend and long time member Inphobic (Jake) will be on The Learning Channel tonight with his Bronco and this will be one episode not to miss.

Rides
Ultimate Offroad

Start with seventeen of the world's baddest off road vehicles. Add one-thousand, eight hundred miles of rock, dirt and mayhem. A grueling test of speed and endurance, things are gonna get real dirty as RIDES goes on The Ultimate Off Road Competition.

OCT 04 2005
@ 06:00 PM Central Time

OCT 05 2005
@ 01:00 AM Central Time

Last edited:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the headsup Astark!

now, if I can just figure out how to get home in time.............. %)

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Less than a half hour away for me and it's taco night at my house tonight too ;D

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Nothing like tacos and good TV at 6:00PM Cental Time here in Arkansas :cool:

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Less than five minutes now ;D

Attachments

• Jake 6.jpg
    Jake 6.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Jake 8.jpg
    Jake 8.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 53
  • Jake 9.jpg
    Jake 9.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
First commercial and the show is Great ;D

Jake said "It's the Superbowl of Off Roading" and so far it looks like it too :cool:

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The show is sweeeeeeet. Don't miss it. Gotta love that orange Bronco of Jake's (Inphobic).

Blue71

OP
OP
astark

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
ZookBronc said:
Not what time for the show, what time should i be there for Tacos?
Sorry, just ate the last taco and boy were they great. But the show was even better ;D

rednck21

that looks like fun ;D

of course i dont think they would let me be on there because i didnt have H2 wheels %)

;D

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
Yep... cool show! Coulda used a little more Bronco footage and a little less Jeep footage though ;D

Congrats Jake! Looks like it was an awesome adventure!

bigpappa

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gardendale Al
I saw it but missed the first 15 minutes. I was used to it coming on at 7 and it came on a 6 yesterday. I was bummed about that.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I was dissapointed in the lack of Bronco footage. He was always the guy who just finished or the next in line for an obstacle. Maybe he made it look too easy? It was funny to see the footage after they had been on the road for a few days, everyones rigs were looking haggard and Jakes only had a busted marker light. tell me he was running everything and making it look easy and not by-passing. Too much Jeep drama.

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Well yeah we didn't have too many problems so we didn't stay on one obstacle long enough to draw the camera's. I'd rather make the obstacle and not be on TV so much anyways. Sorry guys! They did catch me welding my shock hoop back on though!

The next 3 weeks will have a new episode of 4wheeler TV on the outdoor channel. So I'm now tied up watching tv for 3 more weeks!

Thanks for all the comments guys!
Jake