• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Inphobic on Carnage Buena Vista Colorado

mtn_bronco

Loc.
Leadville, Colorado
Went down to meet Jake, His wife and friends for a little trail ride today, I walked cause I ain't takin the stocker there

Attachments

• dscn0720.jpg
    dscn0720.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 437

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
:'( :'( I wanted to go. Damn torn apart bronco.:( Did they do much winchen? I was wondering how much better the 38.5 would do.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Awsome Pics! Thanks for sharing - are you going to send them into Bronco Driver?

OP
OP
M

mtn_bronco

Loc.
Leadville, Colorado
Not too much winching. Jake got himself wedged and broke a stub shaft (amazingly the u-joint just chipped a cap) and had to winch.

He said that was the downside of 38.5s... he went from not breaking to breaking.

He drove out in 3wd. Both the Bronco and the heep winched out on the exit. Got real tippy, but not as bad as I have seen it. There where a bunch of toyotas behind us. The first one drove it out and the rest winched. They changed the whole exit as rocks rolled down the hill (BIG ones) but that is the fun, never know which is the perfect line.

Do you think Bronco Driver could use them as I only took low res shots for here... DOH! (60-70k)

Howard

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
Haha, tell Jake he should have put his new axles in before he left.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
[
Do you think Bronco Driver could use them as I only took low res shots for here... DOH! (60-70k)

Howard [/B]

Check out their specs from the link on here or e-mail them and ask - I'm sure they will try to

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Thanks for the the pics howard! It has been a busy week! Getting ready to head out to lead some trails at a big event in manattan , ks. Busy busy!
It was nice meeting you and you bronco is coming along nicely! Gonna have to build you another crawler though, this time a bronco!

We plan on running the same trails next year it was so much fun! Should have bill ready by then and my buddy brians bronco buggy rolling then too!

Thanks again howard!
Jake

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
That does look like a fun trail. Almost like the lower part of Ironchst before the sissys got in there and leveled it.

Let me know when you plan to come back next year Inphobic, maybe I'll actually be home long enough to go wheeling.
Joe

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Joe,
We'll be down in your neck of the woods again next year on memorial weekend. We'll be up in grand junction in october before we get to moab. Gonna run 21 road and the new trail...
Jake