• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Im going to take a break selling for a whyle, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

i would like to know if you have a good black dash pad, the later style, good black visors, stainless window trim, all but door frame trim. any nice side body trim? hard top drip rail stainless trim? i may think of other thigs, but if you have these in good condition, them send me a reply to gripitandripit11@hotmail.com. thanks.

oplop

Loc.
Bay Area
how about a white not parchment passenger front seat and a jack with handle and wrench oh seat is for a 68 oplop@aol,com

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

no white seat.
no slots right now.

I DO NOT SHIP DOORS OR ANY BODY PANEL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DASH BOARDS. IVE GOT LOTS FOR SALE BUT PICK UP ONLY!

other pm's sent!

richparsonsx

no white seat.
no slots right now.

I DO NOT SHIP DOORS OR ANY BODY PANEL WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DASH BOARDS. IVE GOT LOTS FOR SALE BUT PICK UP ONLY!

other pm's sent!

Do you have any 4 core radiator mounts or any radiators? I am running a 302 but the engine was originally a 170 and the radiator was never changed. Now that I am changing it, I am going to drop in the big boy radiator

75Denver

I'm looking for a set of the OEM rocker panel chrome strip as well as a parchment color vinyl floor mat (front and rear sections)....any chance you have those laying around? What would shipping be for 89436? Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.