• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Im going to take a break selling for a whyle, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zman

Loc.
Orange
Hello

I need a C-4 auto trans case for a 76 Bronco, (just the case). So if you have one that is missing some internals and could strip it down before shipping, I'd be interested.

Thanks
Mark

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

No good on the trans case,

I NEED TO GET RID OF SOME VENT WINDOWS!!!!!!!!
I HAVE 60 OR SO OF THEM!

Poor (for parts) $10
Useable steel (some rust) $20
Nice steel $40
Stainless that need repair $25
good stainless $60

Prices are each

sh94558

Nick, sent you paypal for the gauge cluster with pm about a dash. Also, do you have a 66 speaker grille?

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

lots of good sheet metal, i will ship dashboards and tire carriers but nothing else.

numbers aprox:

15 doors
10 tire carriers
8 fenders
1 tailgate
6 radiator supports
10 grills
30 dash boards
8 lift gates
5 hoods
6 inner front fenders
pair of trail rig quarters (uncut but a little rust)

dmsbronco

Loc.
West Hills
hey there, could use vent windows, and would prefer excellent condition... both passenger and driver sides... do you have any factory am radios, in nice condition
Dave

rbodine

Good tailgate shipped to 32127... (only if is rust free)
Thanks, Robert

sh94558

Nick, got the cluster today - you cleaned it up well! Sent you a pm about other parts.

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

Glad you like the cluster! I received your pm about the other parts and will be looking today. Thanks again!

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

lol, door with NO rust? dont ask me im in pennsylvania, we have rust here! look west.

Status
Not open for further replies.