• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD I want to BUY a Hand Control Throttle bezel, knob and cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCbronco

Contributor
Who has a Hand Control Throttle bezel, pull knob and the cable down to my gas pedal for my 1968 U14 laying around not being used? Here is a picture of it under the choke , They are not reproducing this cable set-up if someone has this not being used and will sell it to me ? Please send me pictures and price on what you have to my phone 336-516-6573 ? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Used only. Not reproduced.

Do you have the bracket at the gas pedal already?

Yes, I am finding out from other members that this cable is not being reproduced. Yes, I do have the bracket at the gas pedal. I just need the hand control throttle cable with the bezel and knob in good working condition. Thanks

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
I've got a complete (used) set-up.

ZeGRtfV.jpg

FaLhsft.jpg

Would you just sell me the bezel, knob with the cable by it`s self ? I don`t need all the other items. I don`t check this site very much so could you text me at 336-516-6573 if you would sell it and how much you want for it ? Thanks

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry, no I'd prefer to keep it all together as a complete set-up. I'll text you later (it's 5:23AM right now) in case you don't see this.

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Sorry, no I'd prefer to keep it all together as a complete set-up. I'll text you later (it's 5:23AM right now) in case you don't see this.

What do you want for the complete set-up then ? Thanks

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll take $125 plus shipping. Should be able to ship in a USPS flat rate medium box.

I'll text you also.

Norm

68Broncoz

Contributor
I may have one if needed, if the other deal does not work out,

Status
Not open for further replies.