• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

hi folks. another one from iceland here, brand new pics 5,jan on page 5

OP
OP
bremsa

bremsa

I have heard there are some hot looking girls in Iceland, so get a few different types to check out.

Send pics;D ;D

how is that for a start?

105.jpg

14cbgyd.jpg

270273024.jpg

OP
OP
bremsa

bremsa

lol.. the icelandic champion in erotic dancing (yeah held fiew years ago came on tv and everything... The sport channel actually) lol .. She is a good friend of mine :p lets get a ford f350 driveshaft and weld it to the floor and sealing and see if she still got it :p . she works in a kindergarden lol

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
With a name like Iceland I think I will hold off till the summer.

It is cold enough here right now, can you imagine what a country with Ice in it's name must be like right now.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Olafur Hallgrim

Loc.
ICELAND
New Hampshire isn't part of the USA. well at least not to us in Massachusetts

If two of you from Iceland can make it to a Bronco event the the USA I will make sure I am there too.

That is to bad. Still I fly through Logan to visit my friends in Gilford NH. Last time I went skiing there I met alot of people from MASS.

When do you have an event close to you? We only have direct flight to Boston and Minneapolis.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bremsa

bremsa

the fishing gear u see on the pics are just regular fishing net, We use them in feb through april sometimes a little bit longer. Mostly we fish codfish and catfish, but other kinds of fish get also in the net.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Have you Iceland guys found any Early Bronco sites better than this one or do you agree we're The Best in the world?

OP
OP
bremsa

bremsa

the donor car....
Picture250.jpg

Then here are new pics since earlyer today of the 71chassic and bronco II body,

Picture251.jpg

Picture252.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture255.jpg

Picture256.jpg