• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Heavy Duty Bronco Tie-Rod Brace (Off-Road Test)

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Installing BroncBushing + BroncBrace
In today’s video, we highlight the BroncBuster bushing and tie-rod brace and how it can help keep your new Bronco tie-rods from snapping under trail pressure. We highlight some of the install then go into some trail reviews of the product. We hope you enjoy!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Great product review and as always great cinematography!

Part of me being old is I get to be brutally honest:LOL: I like you Mitch, and care what happens to you, so I'm going to pick on you and make a PSA that yes is directed at you but also at anyone that will read it.

Where was your jack stand when you were doing the install? I know it seems trivial but when you've been that guy helping lift a car off of someone, then get to decide that you can't even do CPR on that person, then wait for the medical examiner to arrive, it is not so trivial. Jack stands exist for a reason use them! No stand available? shove the tire under the truck, anything is better than nothing.

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Great product review and as always great cinematography!

Part of me being old is I get to be brutally honest:LOL: I like you Mitch, and care what happens to you, so I'm going to pick on you and make a PSA that yes is directed at you but also at anyone that will read it.

Where was your jack stand when you were doing the install? I know it seems trivial but when you've been that guy helping lift a car off of someone, then get to decide that you can't even do CPR on that person, then wait for the medical examiner to arrive, it is not so trivial. Jack stands exist for a reason use them! No stand available? shove the tire under the truck, anything is better than nothing.
Love your honesty! I will listen and apply... but I just read this and we filmed another install video without jacks... So forgive me on the next video! Here on out we are using jacks. Thank you!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
No problem Mitch! I’ve discovered I can sometimes be abrasive, even when not meaning to be. I just want you to be around when your dad begins his second childhood, and genuinely needs your help, also hope that is many decades away😉

Give me a shout anytime if you have questions, I’ll be happy to answer. I’ll even be happy to point out the potential life altering safety issue🤣