• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got some Junk Joints from someone else?

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
For the next month I am going to extend this special offer to anyone that can show me a picture of those joints that you waited months for and they fell apart after a week or needed adjustment daily or were just plain crap after you finally got them ;) If the demand is high we will extend this offer as long as it takes!

I don't care if the are a year old or a week old, I just want to know what was wrong with them and get a picture of you throwing them out posted up here on this thread, now if they lasted you 5 years they were pretty good joints and don't qualify for this program but if you got them a month ago and they are trashed already you are in!

For every joint that you proclaim as junk I will give you a $10 credit to replace them with our 1.25" 4130 Chromoly Heat & Cryo Treated Heims! If you want to do pairs I will give you a $20 credit per pair with all the extras :)

heim%20set%20124%20zinc.jpg

All you have to do is post up a pic of the junk joints and give us a call and let us know how many you are replacing!

heim.jpg

This makes our Joints only $39 each or $105 a set with all the extras!
:D