• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Generic Carb Rebuild kits? OT Bonus link :)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Holy smoke, that link was shocking and I live in Arkansas. But you have a motorcraft carb and with that awarness should be able to get a rebuild kit at any good auto parts store. By the way, that little Motorcraft is one great carb, the really poor mans fuel injection.

JMurray

Hey did the horse consent, & how old was the horse, 18+?<br>Sorry, just had to.<br>Jerry :p

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
"Prosecutors said sex crimes involving animals are uncommon on the Coast."<br><br>Versus it being common in the rest of Mississippi?<br><br>

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _
" Circuit Judge Jerry O. Terry ordered Brown to avoid contact with the horse."<br><br>What, did he think he'd still come back for mare, er, more? ;D

MI-Bronco

I guess the sheep must have out run him!!<br><br>Do you think you use waders with horses? Don't know about this, but I have a friend that told me.... :eek:

74bronc

Bronco Guru
"The owner said he first thought young people were trying to ride the chestnut mare"<br><br>I am sure he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D