• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Finally....The resident cb tech is going to list items for sale!!!!!!

whttail101

Loc.
Mount Vernon, TX
Here it is guys, time to start buying some cb radios for your rigs.

I have had a lot on my plate for the past couple of months - driving an 18-wheeler, preparing for my certified personal trainer test, auto mechanic work, and repairing & upgrading cb radios. If I'm not busy, I'm not happy.

I have managed to squeeze in time to get a few radios ready for sale. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be starting to list some cb radio equipment for sale in the "For Sale/Wanted - Anything Non Bronco" section:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1904223#post1904223

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I have four Powerband RFX-75 units left in stock. The radios that get the best results with these are the Cobras and Unidens. The price is $100 installed and shipped w/ delivery confirmation (insurance is extra).

Last edited: