• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fiberglass One Piece Front End Install

TBobDesigns

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Hey guys/gals. I've been a member for a good while, but never posted. Figured I would see if you have any do's or don'ts about installing my one piece fiberglass front end. I have very little fabrication experience, but have a friend willing to help me who is a great fabricator and a glass worker.

It is an old front end from TerraComp, I believe it was purchased around 2004. Thinking about having it slide forward about 6 inches, then tilt forward. Hoping there is someone out there who has been down this road before. Thank you!

Bobby T.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm at work where I can't access dropbox. See if my pics are still here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fr4b1hde88q29ob/hmkymSrhCP

I plan on doing a double hinge system when I redo my front clip. There'll be a pin on each side to lock the clip in place. The first hinge will flip out about 3" which should allow the second hinge to give the bottom rear corner of the fender room to clear the rest of the body work as the clip flips forward.