• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

F/S F 150 tilt column, d/brakes & outer axles (pics added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i wont to sell this stuff locally cause my knee is bunged up and I cant drive or walk without crutches, if you are serious i can ship but it will be at least 2 to 3 weeks. See below for prices

tilt column 100.00 shipped
SOLD brakes 100.00 dollars plus shipping (spindles, backing plates,hardware, and caliper brackets these brakes are F150 78-79)
outer axles 50.00 shipped

Attachments

• steeringcolumn 001.jpg
    steeringcolumn 001.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 36
  • steeringcolumn 002.jpg
    steeringcolumn 002.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 27
  • steeringcolumn 003.jpg
    steeringcolumn 003.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry wrong forum i have asked admin to move to rignt forum

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
lowered prices if interested i can get somebody to ship for me

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
price reduced on column column is in great shape

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
okay send me a pm and i will give you my paypal and we can get together on shipping actually if you know the guy i would prefer to get it ready to ship before we do the transaction that way i wont be holding his money i dont expect any delays but with the bad knee i have to depend on somebody else

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I had a tilt column awhile back and he was second in line and missed out on it. He just e-mailed me again yesterday to see if I had sold the column and I PM'd him to let him know about yours. Just trying to help him and you out, he is in the St.Louis area and not in a big rush either.

Ben

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
thanks ben just tell him to pm me and we can get this thing together thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.