• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone have Danny White of Marietta Georgia contact info?

bass boy

His number has changed from a few years ago. Does anyone know how I can contact him?

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes. I know Danny. He has probably been west for a while (Montana/Wyoming). PM me about getting in touch.

OP
OP
B

bass boy

Yes. I know Danny. He has probably been west for a while (Montana/Wyoming). PM me about getting in touch.
He used to work on my bronco when I lived in Georgia and I'm back in Georgia again. Sorry to hear he's not intown any longer. Know anyone that can work on my 73 bronco? I'm in Dacula. It was running great until a few months ago. Had the carb rebuilt and now it won't stay idling.

OP
OP
B

bass boy

He used to work on my bronco when I lived in Georgia and I'm back in Georgia again. Sorry to hear he's not intown any longer. Know anyone that can work on my 73 bronco? I'm in Dacula. It was running great until a few months ago. Had the carb rebuilt and now it won't stay idling.
Someone told me I can take it to Marietta alignment but that is pretty far

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Danny still lives part-time in Marietta, just working as a guide during the fall and early winter months.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok, if you talk with him, ask him to call Tommie (bronco he trailered down from Memphis) he will remember me. 678.525.8980 and tell him I'm back in GA with it. Thank you so much. Or if he's on this forum, give me his user name and I'll PM him. Thanks again!
I will. As far as I know, he's not on the forum and he may have stopped working on Broncos. He told me he was, anyway.. He sold all his Bronco parts and the only Bronco he was keeping was the really nice original blue Explorer. He usually worked on the Broncos at his place here in Alabama, and he had that property for sale also. I'll be talking with him soon and let him know you want to talk to him.

OP
OP
B

bass boy

Thank you. He connected to me via linkedin last year and asked me if I still had my bronco, but I deleted my linkedin account and didn't get his info first. I have an original Explorer too, and I know that Danny appreciates that. One owner since 74 (my dad's) 55k orig miles, still has my dad's cigar in the ashtray! I'm a 65 year old female that doesn't know much about broncos, but I trust Danny. Thank you for all the info!