• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Did I mention EFI Harnesses are READY

Ryan

Loc.
Lansing, MI
Finished a contract with a Partner, so my EFI harnesses are ready to ship ASAP!
No waiting in line, no waiting on my health, no waiting.
You order, we ship, done deal.
BC Broncos also has stock, so you can buy a harness from both East & West coasts

Crazy Custom Wiring is still done by me, and takes time to make.

Oh, and I have a new EFI harness for Cobra kit cars coming out this Spring
http://www.factoryfive.com/

72bronco

Bronco Guru
Ryan said:
Finished a contract with a Partner, so my EFI harnesses are ready to ship ASAP!
No waiting in line, no waiting on my health, no waiting.
You order, we ship, done deal.
BC Broncos also has stock, so you can buy a harness from both East & West coasts

That's interesting since I ordered and paid for my wiring harness SIX MONTHS AGO and am still waiting for it to arrive. Many people who placed their orders months after me have received their harnesses but still I wait. I have been very patient and did not complain at all when you had your health problems and backlog of orders. But all of my recent emails to you asking about my order status have gone unanswered (I have sent these emails to Ryan@fordfuelinjection.com). Since you won't answer my emails I guess I have no choice but to raise this issue here.

Below are images showing the transaction details of my paypal payments. Note that on July 9, 2004 I sent you a payment for $510 for an EFI harness that included a 3G alternator upgrade. On July 28, 2004 I sent you another payment for $38 for a headlight wiring harness.

Given that there now seems to be inventory of wiring harnesses available I think I deserve an explanation as to why I still have not received my order and why you keep ignoring my emails.

Attachments

• rjm1.jpg
    rjm1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 32
  • rjm2.jpg
    rjm2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
Ryan

Ryan

Loc.
Lansing, MI
Tony, yes I’m still working on yours. Unfortunately in business when a change over occurs there is overlap. I have yours and Scotts to complete; both should be finished early next week.

Everyone ahead of you that received a harness did not have any additions. They were base EFI harnesses, no lights, no on-board-air, no upgrades. So the factory quickly sent them out and got me 95% caught up.
There was also a price increase for the new rapid production. Your EFI Harness would now cost $565 today, headlight harness went up to $69.

I apologies for delays, I’m working grave yard right now to get caught up.

72bronco

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the reply. As you can tell I was starting to get a bit upset. Actually I wasn't as much bothered by the delay in shipment as I was in the lack of status updates and response to my emails. I certainly understand the issues you were going through with your health, supplier problems, cost increases, and backorders. But a little communication goes a long way, especially when there are significant delays.