• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA College kid- out of time and out of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
If you weren't so far away... I don't think I could get the sum of all the parts in my truck and 18' trailer!

Good luck with the sale.
Todd

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I travel thru Abingdon to Big Stone Gap on occasion (actually going this weekend) and could offer to help transport parts. I live very close to the seller too. Just in case you're seriously interested...

I can say the seller has WAY more than his asking price in this project based on all he has listed. I build a full glass bronco over the course of several years and I know how much I spent ($9K isn't even close). This is a great deal for someone to buy and finish putting together.

jgattonii

Loc.
North Carolina
If you decide to part it out, I'd be interested in some of the sheet metal body pieces you mentioned (inner fenders, core support, wheel well, etc.) Just let me know.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
...I like my 4BT swap. It's been a really reliable machine. It is heavy up front but It has not seemed to be a problem for me yet. I've not had mine in any real wet weather. But I have been in 4x4 and it moves through better than my gas 302 did ""so far""........
... Lot's of noise but after I'm moving it doesn't seem to bother me. My gas got about 4 mpg on the farm.. Diesel I'm getting about 11 I think... I know people want to hear 25mpg. But I'm a farmer an I'm in the pasture all the time stop Idle for 15 minutes look at these cows move to look at these weedsthen 15 mph to another pasture.. OH by the way with no fan and moving just 10 mph it'll stay at 150 to 180. IT RUNS COOL. & It'll also run on farm fuel.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Is this truck still available? I will be in OBX the week of July fourth and if you still have it I would like to come by and take a look at it. What I really want is the chassie, but if it is all there and all good, I will pick up the whole thing.

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
how much would you sell the complete powertrain for? (4BT/TC/Trans/Driveshafts)

gpete

Guys,*
I am out of time for the project. I hate do this but I have to see if anyone is interested. I leave for college and I need a vehicle that I wont have to be on trail basis on and will have no time to work on at school. My parents won't let me keep it at the house when I am gone so its got to go. I am gonna list out everything that I have and done to my best ability. It a project. Pictures will come tomorrow.

Frame
**Custom stage 3 matkins frame
** Fixed all weak pots of frame
** James duff satge two front and rear shock hoops
** Primered inside and out
** Line-x'd
Rear axle
Custom 9- inch housing with slashed bottom
31 spline moser axles
Vented disc brake with parking brake conversion
Moser aluminum with bolts for main caps running through the housing
Daytona pinion support
Arb locker
350 USA yukon gears
Front
Dana 44 nothing special
Engine
Cummins 4bt
Rebuilt injection pump - flow tested fuel pin turn for max fuel flow, no screw turned yet
60 hp injectors
Piston pump conversion
New water pump
New oil pump
Kdp fix
Hy35 turbo
Suspension
3.5 inch James duff 11 leaf rear leaf springs
5.5 inch bc broncos front coil springs
Bc broncos from radius arms
James duff shocks all around
Body*
Fiberglass tub, full top, front fenders from wildhorses
Metal inner structure
New metal tailgate
Other stuff
Toms bronco parts tan seats
Painless wiring harness still in box
All new glass except fron windshield*
Tube bumper front and rear
*new metal and fiberglass front grill
Stainless steel brake line for entire tuck
New fuel lines
zf-5 trans with new luk high performance clutch pressure plate throw out bearing
Np - 205 built by an off-road race shop
Bc broncos 23 gallon fuel tank
There is a bunch of stuff that I have that I haven't mentioned. I am gonna post pictures tomorrow. The body is off right now cus o was installing the new fuel lines and brake lines and pressurizing the fuel lines. I put new skins on the doors and stripped them down and did all the body work. All the bolt holes have been drilled and tapped in the body. I have run out of time and money. It's time for this to go. * *I am gonna continue to work on it till I sell it. I have some where between 40 and 50 k into it. Energetic that has been done was be done in the presence ofa ASE and EVT ( emergency vehicle tech) Mechanic. Feel free to email masterekrub@yahoo.com.[/QUOE]How much are you looking for the complete package?

scarylarry

do u have a ph. number, thanks
Guys,*
I am out of time for the project. I hate do this but I have to see if anyone is interested. I leave for college and I need a vehicle that I wont have to be on trail basis on and will have no time to work on at school. My parents won't let me keep it at the house when I am gone so its got to go. I am gonna list out everything that I have and done to my best ability. It a project. Pictures will come tomorrow.

Frame
**Custom stage 3 matkins frame
** Fixed all weak pots of frame
** James duff satge two front and rear shock hoops
** Primered inside and out
** Line-x'd
Rear axle
Custom 9- inch housing with slashed bottom
31 spline moser axles
Vented disc brake with parking brake conversion
Moser aluminum with bolts for main caps running through the housing
Daytona pinion support
Arb locker
350 USA yukon gears
Front
Dana 44 nothing special
Engine
Cummins 4bt
Rebuilt injection pump - flow tested fuel pin turn for max fuel flow, no screw turned yet
60 hp injectors
Piston pump conversion
New water pump
New oil pump
Kdp fix
Hy35 turbo
Suspension
3.5 inch James duff 11 leaf rear leaf springs
5.5 inch bc broncos front coil springs
Bc broncos from radius arms
James duff shocks all around
Body*
Fiberglass tub, full top, front fenders from wildhorses
Metal inner structure
New metal tailgate
Other stuff
Toms bronco parts tan seats
Painless wiring harness still in box
All new glass except fron windshield*
Tube bumper front and rear
*new metal and fiberglass front grill
Stainless steel brake line for entire tuck
New fuel lines
zf-5 trans with new luk high performance clutch pressure plate throw out bearing
Np - 205 built by an off-road race shop
Bc broncos 23 gallon fuel tank
There is a bunch of stuff that I have that I haven't mentioned. I am gonna post pictures tomorrow. The body is off right now cus o was installing the new fuel lines and brake lines and pressurizing the fuel lines. I put new skins on the doors and stripped them down and did all the body work. All the bolt holes have been drilled and tapped in the body. I have run out of time and money. It's time for this to go. * *I am gonna continue to work on it till I sell it. I have some where between 40 and 50 k into it. Energetic that has been done was be done in the presence ofa ASE and EVT ( emergency vehicle tech) Mechanic. Feel free to email masterekrub@yahoo.com.

OP
OP
E

Ekrub7788

Loc.
Manassas
THe body is back on, all the fuel lines and brake lines are installed. Custom extreme fabrication roll cage has been built. In no rush to sell, looking for 11k for it now.

Thanks

OP
OP
E

Ekrub7788

Loc.
Manassas
I will get some pics when the suns out. The weather has been kind of bad lately. I took the front clip of about a week ago to clean it up. the pics will show just the tub and hard top on plus the new cage.

OP
OP
E

Ekrub7788

Loc.
Manassas
The front clip is off to work on putting new dual remote oil system on. I am still debating whether or not to keep the seat mounts that are built in to the cage. It just makes the seats sit too high which cause me to star right in the the electric wiper box.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365371.046388.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365371.046388.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 227
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365391.429329.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365391.429329.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 217
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365412.507665.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365412.507665.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 209
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365434.429929.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365434.429929.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 207
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365457.497921.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365457.497921.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 200
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365476.061805.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365476.061805.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 192
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365496.924470.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365496.924470.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 193
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365512.296501.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316365512.296501.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 184

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I am still debating whether or not to keep the seat mounts that are built in to the cage. It just makes the seats sit too high which cause me to star right in the the electric wiper box.

I have a similar build but I moved the flat bar to the bottom of the cross bars to eliminate the 1.5 " height addition. Looking good and best of luck whatever way you finally go.

Status
Not open for further replies.