• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Hard Life of a Bronco Owner in College

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
That's the difference between havin' an EB in CA and having one in Nebraska (where I went to college). In Cali, they see you in it, they think you're going to the beach. In Nebraska, they think you're going to the farm. (Sigh, "the good ol days, BK) .....before kids.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
We need some photos AFTER those coolers of beer have been emptied and that Bronco was out in the sun, cause that's when the FUN begins! ;D;D;D

I had so much fun in my Bronco in college (see my old license plate below paying homage to the fact "College Life") that I took a job in Higher Ed so I could stay at school the rest so my life!

I grow older but it is still fun to have 18 year old flat bellies tell me they love my trucks!

Attachments

• img519.jpg
    img519.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 94

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
another difficult weekend at easy breezy beautiful UCSB.

314193_10151234551016753_1549220249_n.jpg

This thing is a babe magnet :cool:

I like the brunette on the left and the girl with a cooler on the right.
God I miss my twenty's!

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice! Good times at UCSB. I dont think I ever had that many girls in my Stroppe when I was there tho. Kegs and coolers ya. Tough it out dude! (PS- dont move straight to Lodi or Stockton after UCSB - too much of a transition....trust me...)

OP
OP
Airborne69

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
haha i'll try to get more action pictures next time they come over.
here is another one from our last pismo outing.
397039_3021719915797_217257000_n.jpg

I definitely should have mounted the rear seat a couple inches more forward...the keg just barely doesn't fit! Its a good thing the liquor store is only 100 yards away.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yup, I used to roll doll down El Nido to my place from that liquer store near the bagel place with my taillgate down and someone in the backseat holding onto it!

OP
OP
Airborne69

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
Yup, I used to roll doll down El Nido to my place from that liquer store near the bagel place with my taillgate down and someone in the backseat holding onto it!

hahaha thats exactly what I did! except I live on sabado, about 4 houses in from campus