• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 Bronco Near College Station, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCrum

1976 For Sale: $10,000

-PS, PDB, 302 W/Weiand intake & small Holley 4bbl, mid-length Hooker
headers, complete MSD ignition, aluminum radiator, 23 gallon main tank.
-NV3550 5 Spd conversion w/Hurst Competition Plus shifter & Twin stick.
-Factory limited slip front & rear w/4.11 gears, 33x12.50 BFG mud terrains
-Custom bumpers front & rear w/winch
-Hard & soft tops
-Refurbished instrument cluster, 13" wiper arm converstion
-Lots of additional parts included

Have owned for the past 15 years. It is not perfect, but is solid and reliable and I drive it often. Having a little difficulity uploading pics, as this is my first time to post, wish it were not for this reason. Thanks for looking.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE CRAIGS LIST LISTING WITH PICTURES. PLEASE NOTE, THE PRICE IS 10K, NOT 13K AS INDICATED ON CRAIGSLIST.

http://collegestation.craigslist.org/cto/3409910714.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RCrum

1976 Bronco

Thanks for your interest. I just provided a link to a Craigslist listing that I was able to upload pictures to. I'll be glad to answer any questions you have.

Regards,
Ralph

OP
OP
R

RCrum

Thank you. It kills me to sell it, but am currently unemployeed and need to make the mortgage etc. Am actively looking for work, and if I land a job, I will not have to sell.

TexasEB

Loc.
Houston
I just emailed you. I'm interested if you still have it. Looking for something to drive on the weekends and to spend time fixing up with my teenage son....this looks like good father/son time and something that he could drive later on.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
There's a sale pending (not by me) and if all goes well the seller will have sold this on Tuesday, November 27th.

Status
Not open for further replies.