• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Classic Bronco Tube Doors

pabluni

Loc.
Beaufort NC
Big interest for insert tube doors. Saw some nice looking pics several years ago before I had inserts. What happened? Any chance of a comeback?

Pabluni

fortzav

Loc.
Peoria, AZ
Trail doors

I am now building some tube doors for the early Bronco. The doors are made from 1 3/4" x .095" tubing. My standard design uses the door post part of the original hinge along with the stock hing pin. The latch is a simple turn lever to catch the stock door post striker. A rubber cushion is supplied to eliminate rattling on the striker. The doors come in bare metal to be finished by the customer.

The cost of the doors is $230 plus shipping. I have a couple sets built right now and continue to build more. If there is demand for these I will make a list and build the doors for people according to who asked for a set first. I will not take any money until the doors are ready to be shipped. I will do my best to get them made as quick as I can for you, but this is not my main job so it may take a week to get them made if I dont have any in stock at the time.

I am no longer making them to fit lifEet off hinges. I can supply them without hinge mounts if you would want to do your own. PM me if you have any special requests and I will see if I can do it for you.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any additional info.

Thanks,

Rob Carlson
are u still making these doors? I want a set,let me know,Theo

joshnjulie1

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca
keep looking at these so I may as well inquire. Are you still making these doors? I have a 69' without inserts. Also, any idea on how much shipping is out here to Southern California? Thanks a bunch. Joshua

OP
OP
rcmbronc

rcmbronc

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tomah WI
I am still making these. I can have a set completed this week. Shipping is $45-$55.

Thanks, Rob

Revelation

Bronco Guru
RCM
Love the doors, I did add a crude latch till I can fabricate something I like more,.
with a backing plate the insert is plenty strong to hold the weight of the tube door. I would not use it a leverage to get up into the Bronco but for keeping people inside it is great!

Attachments

• DSCF0002 (Large).jpg
    DSCF0002 (Large).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 295
  • DSCF0003 (Large).jpg
    DSCF0003 (Large).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCF0006 (Large).jpg
    DSCF0006 (Large).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 247

RODRIG3911

Contributor
Loc.
Tucson
How much would a full set (No inserts) run set up to work with wildhorses lift off hinges to 85711? Thanks!

NDFess

Loc.
Glendora, Ca
I got my doors today. They are beefy! Thanks again. Can't wait to get them powder coated and slap them on.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I will finish my install with hinges this weekend.

Attachments

• 2013-03-24 17.29.32.jpg
    2013-03-24 17.29.32.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 417

ncgator

Rob,

Can I get a total price with shipping for a set for stock doors(no inserts) to 28080?

Thx

Dlish

Would you please send a price with shipping for stock doors to 19355?

Thanks much