• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Cali Bronco

WichitaBronco

Assuming it is what the seller describes, it will go very fast at that price. Always loved that stripe.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
It looks like a 1976 Special Decor to me, it has all the tell tale signs of a 76 not a 74. Blacked out grill & headlight rings, grill letters and no grill trim, decor stripe, & disk brakes. Grey wheels, and the hubs are recessed back into the hub cap about 1/2". That is a dead give away of the offset wheel for a factory 76-77 disk brake front end. I'll bet they advertised the wrong year. That's a good price for that one.

hkuspsocm

I emailed this guy about his Bronco and he emailed me back saying that he had raised the price to $20,000 dollars.

He needs to correct his listing or he might just be fishing.

Be safe before making offers or going to look at this vehicle. To good to be true.

hkuspsocm

I emailed this guy about his Bronco and he emailed me back saying that he had raised the price to $20,000 dollars.

He needs to correct his listing or he might just be fishing.

Be safe before making offers or going to look at this vehicle. To good to be true.

AlbertaU14

That sure looks like pictures of the one that Gas Monkey Garage started with. I'm thinking scam.

RebBronco

Loc.
Billings
Look familiar.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 78