• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another Cali Bronco

xfalcon

Jared leto's Ford Bronco
1743220990_4811547632001_SPL1250556-tmb1.jpg

Video:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/watch/jared-leto-shows-off-his-vintage-ford-bronco/vp-BBqJOAM

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Looks like the same painter as mine. Done by a painter in California (Tiger owned it then), mine is seen in the BC Bronco rollcage testing pulling up the "crash" Bronco to the top of the hill.

Attachments

• flames bronco.jpg
    flames bronco.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 50
  • EricPhoneJuly2014Pictures126_zps81feb67d.jpg
    EricPhoneJuly2014Pictures126_zps81feb67d.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 50

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
Looks like the same painter as mine. Done by a painter in California (Tiger owned it then), mine is seen in the BC Bronco rollcage testing pulling up the "crash" Bronco to the top of the hill.

I was just about to say that I thought this was yours!

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Watched the Video, interesting side note, don't believe the last car, the one Jay Leno is driving is the car the broadcaster said it was, ie, not a corvette.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
last year when he got it .....

Attachments

• Jared-Leto-Flames-Bronco.jpg
    Jared-Leto-Flames-Bronco.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 51