• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another tire/wheel size and fit question

Bustedbroc

Contributor
74 stock EB, no lift, cut fenders. Truck has old 15x7 white spoke wheel equally very old 33/12.50/15 tires. Looking to spruce it up a bit. Local facebook ad has some very nice chrome 15x8 rims like these: https://www.discounttiredirect.com/buy-wheels/unique-96/p/72469 for a good price. Specs say -19 offset which if I understand it correctly means they would be moved outward approx. 3/4" compared to 0 offset. Will this work ok with new 33/12.50/15 General ATx tires? Any negatives to this setup I should be aware of? Input appreciated.

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
There is a thread I wrote about offset and pretty sure I put a link to a good calculator I found that will compare your current to your proposed set.

If you don't see it or I didn't post the link, lmk and I'll try to find it.

OP
OP
Bustedbroc

Bustedbroc

Contributor
There is a thread I wrote about offset and pretty sure I put a link to a good calculator I found that will compare your current to your proposed set.

If you don't see it or I didn't post the link, lmk and I'll try to find it.
Searched thru all your content, couldn't find any calculator. Might be buried in a thread somewhere. Thanks anyway.