• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

broncos w/ black wheels thread

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Thinks they were ATX, can't remember the model. Picked them up on Craigslist for $300, really like them and the 17" rim solved all my disc brake clearance issues.

Mtgrizzlymn

aff69cd1ad9868c22d4dc67e4712cf58.jpg

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
The tires are 35 x 12.5 BFG MT on 15 x 8 Allied Racing beadlocks

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 114

jlawyer

OMG how could u leave the tire shop with those weights ..... shame on them!!:-[

I know. I am still pissed about it; I specifically said glue-in weights. I picked them up and they said they were too large for glue-in; BS. I could have waited another day or two and taken them to another shop but I didn't want to wait any longer to get it on the road.

I'll just mask and paint them or take the truck in to another shop at some point.

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
Elite Bronco's chassis #006x. Black Walker Evan's with red beadlocks, Bilstein shocks, aluminum heads and MSD fuel Injection, BFG's, 4R70W trans, 4 wheels Wilwood disk, Lokar dipsticks, RuffStuff Specialties brackets, Magnaflow headers, custom built headers.

beerad

Loc.
rochester mn
I know. I am still pissed about it; I specifically said glue-in weights. I picked them up and they said they were too large for glue-in; BS. I could have waited another day or two and taken them to another shop but I didn't want to wait any longer to get it on the road.

I'll just mask and paint them or take the truck in to another shop at some point.

I hear yuh...

tankhunter

wheels

black wheels with my unfinished cage.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 204