• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bringing a Bronco into California... Quick Question

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
^^^
This is the reason several have said to use AAA instead.

However, some of the more rural DMV offices are actually quite nice, but I've no idea which ones.

I use to take my DMV stuff to Barstow instead of Los Angeles area if I couldn't do it at AAA. I use to go through Barstow 4-6 times a year so it was on the way. Education Level was 50% higher once you got up the hill and they spoke fluent English. Most of them worked for the DMV for over 15 years and knew what to do or even better knew how to properly solve problems instead of sending you back and forth.

I don't blame the Employees who work there you have to be desperate to even take that job. The DMV change the rules every day and now demand foreign speaking employees in dense city areas. But fluent foreign speaking employees for the most part don't speak fluent English at least the ones dumb enough to work at the DMV don't.

Don't blame the workers they didn't create the system.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I use to take my DMV stuff to Barstow instead of Los Angeles area if I couldn't do it at AAA. I use to go through Barstow 4-6 times a year so it was on the way. Education Level was 50% higher once you got up the hill and they spoke fluent English. Most of them worked for the DMV for over 15 years and knew what to do or even better knew how to properly solve problems instead of sending you back and forth.

I don't blame the Employees who work there you have to be desperate to even take that job. The DMV change the rules every day and now demand foreign speaking employees in dense city areas. But fluent foreign speaking employees for the most part don't speak fluent English at least the ones dumb enough to work at the DMV don't.

Don't blame the workers they didn't create the system.

Some how we lost our way... Your were supposed to learn English when you came to America. Not make the current population learn your native language...