• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interior options - bringing new options to you guys - input wanted

What kind of seats would you like to see

• Replacement Stock Upholstery (reply with color)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Custom Upholstery (reply with example)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Modern Buckets - high quality (reply below)

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I'm going to start stocking Bronco Interiors. What would YOU want to see? If you're ready to purchase something, let me know and I'll ensure your setup is captured.

More stock replacements? If so, what colors and materials?

More custom options? If so, I can help here too but probably best to PM or email me with your request.

Modern Buckets with better quality than "Jeep seats"?

Anything else? Comments welcome!! Use the poll and reply with context!

Edit - more info on how to purchase can be found on this thread: http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3057459#post3057459

Last edited:

matts460

interior

Houndstooth rear quarter panels and door panels for Ranger, all colors I would need orange to match my seats.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Houndstooth rear quarter panels and door panels for Ranger, all colors I would need orange to match my seats.

Focusing on seat upholstery for now, sorry I didnt make that clear in the original post.

asappin

I would like to see brown leather options for the stock seats

mjschneidy

I want better seats that maintain a vintage look but with high quality modern vinyls. Vinyls now are very close in feel and texture to leather. I would also want them to match my original parchment color and pattern.

DC_Gearhead

Another vote for brown interior options. Lots of brown seats but no matching door panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here’s a vote for avocado green Ranger houndstooth. Trying to find some front buckets without imploding the budget.

Bogar

I'm interested in stock style seats with headrest in blue leather or high quality vinyl

No Hay

Bronco Guru
The sample pic looks very good!

I'm thinking eventually I'll remove my all black interior, and do a tan/light brown. Sample pics of all the color combos might help a sale, for me anyway. Also hoping for a one piece, high back bucket.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
The sample pic looks very good!

I'm thinking eventually I'll remove my all black interior, and do a tan/light brown. Sample pics of all the color combos might help a sale, for me anyway. Also hoping for a one piece, high back bucket.

I agree - I only have swatches for the rest of the colors though. Happy to share those if you're interested.