• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

best place to put new speakers?

71Rig

Right now i have two blown out bose speakers that are under the backseat of the bronco with a 35 watt alpine faceplate that is broken. The faceplate was already installed in the tuffy lock box which is pretty easy to change up, but I was wondering if you guys have any opinions on where I should put new speakers (two in the front two in the back). Also I was thinking of getting marine speakers because im taking the bronco down to miami and i know it rains on and off there so I dont want my speakers getting messed up just from a couple showers, and was wondering if you guys have had any experiance with those. My buddy mentioned that I could put regular speakers in some sort of plastic box and mount it the the top of the wheel well right next to the back seat or I could put it in a box under the backseat. I also am having trouble thinking of somewhere to put the front speakers ( I guess maybe the door?). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Louie

Bronco Guru
Here's an easy install for front 5.25" speakers. The box is sold by most j**p vendors. Better than cutting doors...

Attachments

• 73 pic 4.jpg
    73 pic 4.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 109