• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone traveling from OK, KS, NM, TX to TN or GA for the holidays?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Have some stock bumpers that need to head east to JGbronc if anyone has room and time.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Going to Hot Springs, AR, weekend of 1/4, close enough?

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I have a Buddy in Hugo that I should see after the 1st sometime. We should have a company meeting. He could bring them to me and I would be willing to meet Jimmy somewhere around Corinth or Tupelo, MS. If that helps.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I have a Buddy in Hugo that I should see after the 1st sometime. We should have a company meeting. He could bring them to me and I would be willing to meet Jimmy somewhere around Corinth or Tupelo, MS. If that helps.

I'm game for that if it works for Bobby.

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

Does he travel in state at all? Hugo is the opposite corner from me, still 5 hours and 300 miles away.

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Well start driving... :D

And driving and driving and driving and driving lol. If I'm driving 5, I'm going to just take them all the way to JGbronc so I can see his bronco collection lol :)

OP
OP
okie4570

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I'm going to Clayton over New Years, less than 1-1/2 hours from Hugo if that helps.

That may work if it works for the Hugo pickup person. Waiting to hear from my wife to see shipping is going to be, she was running those errands for me today. Can't imagine it being very cheap.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
And driving and driving and driving and driving lol. If I'm driving 5, I'm going to just take them all the way to JGbronc so I can see his bronco collection lol :)

Sounds like a pretty good plan.. I know you're off Mon, Tues.. You could get back Mon, in time for Christmas Mon :D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
dang and I just went through Hugo Monday and Tuesday of this week:(