• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiper motor - anyone can identify?

Ecavalino

Loc.
San Francisco Bay Area
Saw this wiper setup - Does anyone know what kit this is????????….
right side mounted motor and simply some track system across the top.…. Very clean and not as clunky as my wiper motor setup over the mirror.

5ef34462f1878366db1a3fe67dbc8757.jpg

5723cda14a2edf3608b74ddc523b697a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Other than the motor, it seems like we've talked about that system before. I can't remember the name of it, but many here will remember. Better memories than mine on stuff like that!
But it's got the name of a place, sort of like "Atlantic" or "Adirondack" or something like that. Maybe search Bronco wiper systems.
Hmm, this is bugging me now. I'll try the search also.

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Maybe it was "Newport" or something like that? I don't remember the motor being just like the one in your picture, but it was also an encased system like your pic.

Paul

OP
OP
Ecavalino

Ecavalino

Loc.
San Francisco Bay Area
Maybe it was "Newport" or something like that? I don't remember the motor being just like the one in your picture, but it was also an encased system like your pic.

Paul
Yeah found the Newport on my search, but all seem to be with wiper motor centered. This was motor on passenger side and was clean across the top.….. Still searching!

Oldtimer

Contributor
Jr. Member with Sr. moments
Loc.
Sunnyvale, CA
Saw this wiper setup - Does anyone know what kit this is????????….
right side mounted motor and simply some track system across the top.…. Very clean and not as clunky as my wiper motor setup over the mirror.
1717280188253.png
I saw this cable drive system on an electric Bronco at the Wild Horses roundup in May.

The builder is in the SF bay area.
Someone from @WILDHORSES may know the name of the Builder?

They use a kit from Specialty Power Windows.

1717280123006.png

OP
OP
Ecavalino

Ecavalino

Loc.
San Francisco Bay Area
Yep it’s the guys from Kindred Motorworks and while at the Wildhorses round up in May they did confirm thats the wiper motor system they use … it’s very slick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk