• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone interested in a Coin-Op Ride on Toy?

sk1nw4lk3r

Alright, so I have an opportunity to buy an older Coin-Op ride on toy... that happens to look like a Bronco.

My plan was to paint it to match one of my trucks, and put it in the shop. But it would be another project that I'll likely never get around to, so I figured I'd post it here.

Its in great condition and operates as it should. It is currently gray and blue, and this was the only photo I managed to take of it, but I included another stock image from google to show another angle.

I can buy it for $1400, so that's what any of you can buy it for also. I found several auctions online where the same one, but with the zebra stripes painted on it, have sold between $2500 and $3500.

I am coming to SuperCel in April, and don't mind bringing it down if someone here wants to buy it, but I'd like $100 for the time and energy to drag it down with me.

iK9VMbx.jpg

8PjiKZz.jpg
[/IMG]

If anyone is interested, let me know. Would make for a cool thing for your kids/ grandkids to play on.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
would look good in a dealership, jus sayin ;)

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
would look good in a dealership, jus sayin ;)

"Parts, you have a call on line 1."

"Parts, line 1."

"Parts, you have a customer waiting on line 1."

"Would someone please find Randy, I think he may be in the showroom with his bag of quarters again."

;D

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
lol bring it to super cel and bring a generator, those who are like me, cant get their rig built, can pay to ride

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That thing is cool, I would love to have it but I need to spend that money on bronco instead.:(

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
1 A RIDE....pay for your trip up and back!!

Roger! :mad:

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
Not a lubr, that kills 60% of the board, not lifted, another 30%, no hardtop or 10%...... Not worth a ??????

Wait, it is a true Bronco!!!! Every time you drive it it costs you $$$$$$$. You could make a killing with this group!!!!!!!!