• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone doing a run in Seattle area on 7/02

bronconate68

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I'll be doing a day run on 8/07. That close to SOB I wont be risking breakage. I will be doing Evans Creek that day. I'll have a buddy in town from Montana via Minnesota, but he went to high school in West seattle, back in the 70's. I'm going to take him wheel'n for a day.

Would you like to join us?

My bad!!

Last edited:

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
bronconate68 said:
I'll be doing a day run on 7/07. That close to SOB I wont be risking breakage. I will be doing Evans Creek that day. I'll have a buddy in town from Montana via Minnesota, but he went to high school in West seattle, back in the 70's. I'm going to take him wheel'n for a day.

Would you like to join us?
7/7 or 8/7? I thought you had something going on 7/8-7/9.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
jmaples said:
Any interest??
If you want to head down this way I'll be going out down here. I think you have my cell number if your interested. I'm heading out tomorrow morning so you will want to get with me before then. Otherwise you probably will not be able to reach me once I get into the mountains.

bronconate68

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
your right my bad, 8/7 was what I ment to post. There is a run already set up for 7/9 and 7/10 at Evans. That's what I get for doing to much at one time.

Damn, sorry about that