• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All Ford Show with a Special Invitation for Broncos!Same show :Second annual July 26

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like you all had a great time. Maybe we can make it next year.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like you all had a great time. Maybe we can make it next year.

Yep! it would be great. Maybe next year we can do a little better in the planning stages and get Broncos from Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama! The weather turned out to be good; no rain and just a little sun.

The Laweranceburg, Tn. Bronco Boys came on Friday and left today going back. I went over this morning to the cabin where they were and snapped a couple of pics.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 59
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 58
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 53

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I will try my best too make it Next year!

looks like fun!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did BJ have his best friend "Bear" with him

I actually crawled up in the cab (A little technique to get in the cab-over), sat in the seat and held the wheel. It did take me back in time. I looked around; didn't see "Bear" unless he was hiding under the bedding in the sleeper!:):)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey now, we been talking about all the rigs, but ole Buster Miles put this show on, no charge!! Had hambergers, hot dogs, chips and drinks!!! And a young lady went around and put a 3" folding knife in all the entrants rigs!!!

I'm kinda into all that!!!!;D;D;D;D My camera won't pick it up, but it say's "Buster Miles Ford"!!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• FSCN5737.JPG
    FSCN5737.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 19
  • FSCN5740.JPG
    FSCN5740.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 19
  • FSCN5732.JPG
    FSCN5732.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey now, we been talking about all the rigs, but ole Buster Miles put this show on, no charge!! Had hambergers, hot dogs, chips and drinks!!! And a young lady went around and put a 3" folding knife in all the entrants rigs!!!

I'm kinda into all that!!!!;D;D;D;D My camera won't pick it up, but it say's "Buster Miles Ford"!!!!;D;D;D

I think that the dealership enjoyed doing it. Monday, the store manager talked to my Dad and told him that he was starting now, to plan one for next year. He said that they would have more and better door prizes, more accommodations, and possibly a band.

I think that they did a pretty good job anyway.... The burgers were good and Cheep!!!;D;D

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Yeah it was a good show and the folks were all nice. Great variety of cars. Hope to be able to go again next year with 2 working arms!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is last years thread that I am refreshing so everyone can see what it was like. This year the dealership is putting a lot more energy into it to make it better. I will post up a flier on it soon! Come on Broncos!!!

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
I wish. Other than being a Bronco fan, I love vintage sportscar racing. The big one each year is The Mitty, but it fell the same weekend as the SC in TN. So, I scrapped my racing plans that weekend (the first time in years that I missed it) to go to the SC knowing there would be another race later in the year. It is the weekend of 7/26. I camp out with friends for the weekend and have a great time, so cant miss this one.

'til next time.... - F

p.s here were a couple of my pre-Bronco, less family friendly toys.

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 15
  • photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 16

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
HaHa Farrell, now you know how much fun you had at SC!!!! It'll be the same at Buster's!!!%):eek:%)

fordfan, I plan on being there with the lil' Orange rig and I think I got a couple more from around here coming!!!;D;D;D
See ya'

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Folks! I had a visitor yesterday here at the shop in a vehicle that was one of the 'hybrid' vehicles. It came in without a sound, just the gravel popping under the tires! My cousin Steve drove his Stanley Steamer to my place yesterday and he said he needed a Ford badge to stick on the front so he could participate in the 'All Ford Show' the 26th.!

He said he's steaming it right on over! So....Where else in the southeast could you witness a operating 1922 Stanley Steamer. I know Jay Leno cruises his, but not on Saturdays and he is on the wrong side of the US!

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
That international tractor is awesome, that was the first truck I learned to drive, to get my CDL. when I was 18.Great pictures!!

Attachments

• International%20truck%204.JPG
    International%20truck%204.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 49