• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Alabama Ford Jamboree 2022 (ie Heflin Ford Show)

Added to Calendar: 09-09-22, 09-10-22

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hope you can make it Hammer. We have a lot of Georgia people that attend and if you can make it, I think you will have a blast!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's almost here folks! Get them gassed up, loaded up, and ready, set, go! Remember that the dinner cruise will be leaving from the show location at 4:00 pm CST (or shortly after) Friday the 9th. The show starts at 8 on Saturday with another cruise Saturday afternoon.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This was previewed by NGA and Tasker...... ATTENTION!! After much discussion and meditating, the Ford Jamboree has been moved to a date soon to be announced. The weather for Friday looks really really wet and Saturday is almost as bad. I hope this doesn't throw too big of a wrench in anyone's wheel! Anyone that has made reservations has time to cancel with a fee and as soon as a new date is announced, I'll post it up.

A cruise and an auto show in the rain isn't near as much fun and one held in the sun!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GUESS i have to start looking at flights again! ;)

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The weather was wet and messy yesterday and this morning it's still very cloudy and wet although it is not raining at the moment..... Nevertheless. The new date is : Cruise and diner on Friday September 30th and show on Saturday October 1st starting at 8:00 am CST.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Heads up! Sorry about the weather changing our original dates, but the event is one week away! Let me know if you are planning on the diner cruise and post up so we can have a 'head count'. The weather is forecast to be great!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey hey! It's about 'Last call time!". Ian looks like it's going closer to Bax and going to spare us from enduring a rainy Saturday. Cruise on Friday and show on Saturday......

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Come on Dennis.....where's the pics???:oops::rolleyes::oops:
Man! This is terrible! I was having so much fun that I really just forgot about pics! The show was amazingly good considering the original date was a wash! I didn't count Broncos or Fords, but my guess would be a total of 50 Broncos and a 100 Fords... That's just a guess. I'm sure Julie has the accurate figures on the facebook page. I only carried three Broncos this year so I wouldn't spend my whole day shuttling Broncos back and forth!

Alright Ben. Here's a few... Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.3.jpg The weather couldn't have been nicer!.... Except when I was driving Buttercup there early in the morning! It was cold!

Attachments

• Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.4.jpg
    Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.4.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.2.jpg
    Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.2.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.0.jpg
    Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.0.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.1.jpg
    Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.1.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 10
OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The diner cruises were great too! The Friday afternoons cruise and diner had about 25 vehicles and 40 people to eat. The Saturday evening cruise was all early Broncos and we ate at Jim 'N Nicks BBQ at the Oxford Exchange in Oxford and it as excellent too!

Attachments

• Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.6.jpg
    Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.6.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.7.jpg
    Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.7.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This was a cool car! The owner has owned it for over 35 years and it has had several engines but it has the original paint. A grabber blue '70 Boss 302! It's a toploader 4 speed car and has an original rollbar that is really neat! It has tabs that attaches to the top of the car. The owner told me that he has known the car from when it was almost new. The previous owner loved to street race around Atlanta on the weekends. The Boss 302 was removed and a stout Cleveland was transplanted, but no one knew that, and the owner didn't tell. On a dark street, it was hard to tell because the Boss 302 has Cleveland heads anyway.. The owner told me that many Chevys and Mopars fell prey to the "Boss 302"! Most Chevy Camero and Chevelle owners weren't smart enough to know that it wasn't a Boss 302 that just kicked their tail and took their money Heflin Ford Show 2022 1.5.jpg !

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The weather couldn't have been better! .. and Yes, Ben, you missed another Great Day at the Office! :ROFLMAO: Just about the only thing missing from the show was a 8N V8!!!