• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NORTH EAST CLASSIC FORD PARTS WILL BE ON I95 AND I85 FROM DELAWARE TO ALABAMA. NEED PARTS?

delconick

WE HAVE A TRUCK DELIVERING BODIES TO THE MONTGOMERY ALABAMA AREA TOMORROW (WENDSDAY) 2/9/22. IF YOU NEED SOMETHING LARGE OR HEAVY AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY CRAZY SHIPPING MONEY FOR IT WE CAN MEET YOU AT A REST STOP OR TRUCK STOP ALONG OUR ROUTE.

I95 WILMINGTON TO RICHMOND
I85 RICHMOND TO MOTGOMERY

IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFO OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER JUST CALL THE SHOP LINE AT: 302-397-8537

THANK YOU,
NORTH EAST CLASSIC FORD PARTS.

WE BUY USED PARTS AS WELL! CALL FOR DETAILS!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the offer Nick! I wish you were bringing me a load of stuff because you will be passing within 3 miles of us! Well, maybe not.....I85 from Atlanta... Still not far away...

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hey Nick post a pic of the truck hauling the bodies, for us "dreamers"

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Amazing offer Nick. Safe travels to whoever is driving.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You will be passing right by me also in Greenville, SC. Safe travels!

eb-nutt1

If you don't mind, or they going to a customer or a bronco builder, cause I don't know of any builders based in Montgomery and I'm just up the road.