• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NORTH EAST CLASSIC FORD PARTS WILL BE DRIVING BETWEEN DELAWARE AND DALLAS TX. NEED PARTS?

delconick

WE HAVE A TRUCK DELIVERING BODIES TO THE DALLAS TEXAS AREA. IF YOU NEED SOMETHING LARGE OR HEAVY AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY CRAZY SHIPPING MONEY FOR IT WE CAN MEET YOU AT A REST STOP OR TRUCK STOP ALONG OUR ROUTE.

WE LEAVING ON WENDSDAY THE 22ND AND IT WILL BE A 4-5 DAY TRIP. WILL ARE GOING AND RETURNING 2 DIFFERENT WAYS AND CAN MEET ON THE FOLLOWING ROUTS:
I81, I40, I30, I59, AND I20.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFO OR WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER JUST CALL THE SHOP LINE AT: 302-397-8537

THANK YOU,
NORTH EAST CLASSIC FORD PARTS.

fluffybunny

Contributor
Wish I would have known. Y'all shipped a glove box lock & key 1-1/2 weeks ago and USPS still hasn't delivered it yet. You guys will probably get to Dallas before my package.

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora
If anyone close to Jackson,MS needs anything dropped and held till you can get it. It looks like he will be passing through on I20. I have plenty of space and can hold it till you can make it.
Harry Thomas

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

USPS has been way better then they were! We ship a ton of packages and its only a small percentage that we have issues with. Sorry it had to be yours! Just call the shop, we have other ways of tracking as well.

And thank you for the offer Harry! You da man!