• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mechanic in Birmingham, Alabama

BroncoLew

Loc.
Alabama
I'm in Bham as well and looking for the same thing. I've heard good things about Magic City Tire and Service and called the other day about them doing my brakes. They said it shouldn't be a problem.

RM70

Contributor
I know of 2 shops down there but I don't know what all they do. Boneyard Builds in Leeds and Vinis Hot Rods in Alabaster.

OP
OP
White Knight

White Knight

Contributor
Awesome … bronco is at MagnaFlow HQ in SoCal getting custom exhaust then transported to B’ham and need to find someone that can tune a carb —- brand new Holley 650 just can’t get it right. I think I will check out the place in Alabaster.

eb-nutt1

I'm 70 miles south of bham in Alexander City if nothing works out for you two in bham. 30+ years auto/truck/4×4/bronco experience. Have a 69 and 75 myself.

Brian