• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

All Ford Show with a Special Invitation for Broncos!Same show :Second annual July 26

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The local Ford Dealership is having an "All Ford Show" July 26, 2014 at Buster Miles Heflin Ford in Heflin, AL. The location is about 65 miles from Atlanta, GA and about 65 miles from Birmingham, AL. The dealership is at the exit, so it is not hard to find; I-20, exit 199 and you will see it.

So, if you want to get out and see some Fords and show yours, come on over! Hopefully, we can have a good Bronco turn-out. All the Bronco Brethren around Atlanta, its not far away, only 20 miles from Georgia!

I will post more info soon!:cool::cool:

I am updating this invitation for the Show. Everything is the same except the date and the new date is July 26. Everyone is welcome, free lunch and fun!

Last edited:

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Wish I could come but I have another date, its my little girls birthday party.Maybe next time take lots of pic for me :)

cookie

Loc.
Acworth, GA
If I can get my electrical problems solved by then I will try and make it. I would like to meet and talk with some local EB guys.:cool:

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK Fellows, enough excuses...We could fix electrical stuff at the dealership! ; and what better place could you have a Birthday Party! and Gr8b8t, we would like to see that White one!

Stout22 ? where are you...NGABronco, are you listening?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
sorry, bit too far for me. maybe next time? ;D

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Would like to be there ...

Now half cab, if you really wanted to be there it ain't that far!!!!;D;D;D

Hey fordfan, you tell your Dad that the "Horse" is clean, the big green trailer is greased and aired up and phred said he may come with me (he's one armed right now!!)%)%)%) Hope you've got the weather and the door prizes all lined up!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now half cab, if you really wanted to be there it ain't that far!!!!;D;D;D

Hey fordfan, you tell your Dad that the "Horse" is clean, the big green trailer is greased and aired up and phred said he may come with me (he's one armed right now!!)%)%)%) Hope you've got the weather and the door prizes all lined up!!!;D;D;D

That sounds Great! Can Phred drive any of his Broncos with one hand? The Weather has been really wet this month, but maybe it will be good Saturday!

Do you know anyone else that would like to come over?...maybe caravan over from Georgia? What about your buddy from Ackworth?

Door Prizes??? There is a McDonald's next door!!!;D;D;D

phred

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Hey Half, I can drive but its kinda spooky doing so with only one arm/hand. I may just ride with nga or drive the raptor. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
OK, Here is the info directly from the dealership: "Buster Miles Ford Car Show" "1880 Almon Street, Heflin, AL 36264. Saturday, July 27th 2013, 9:00am - 3:00pm (CST), Fun for the Whole Family! Show Free, Free Food and Drinks!"

As previously stated, the location of the dealership is on the north side of I-20 exit 199. Extremely easy to find. Julie at the dealership said they are doing free burgers and dogs and there is a great Mexican Restaurant "Vallarta Grill" across the street (and they have a beautiful Neon Sign!..built by you know who), and there is a new McDonald's next door, and a good BBQ and home cooking just right up the street.

So......Bring your Broncos or anything else ( I'll cut some vinyl "Ford" logos and we can stick'em on the hoods of non-Fords), and COME ON OVER!

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Heck, I may try to make it anyway

You are Right! Bring it anyway! Most all the Broncos there will not be "Done", except maybe for Ben's "Crazy Horse" ....and Stacey finished it!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It seems like we are going to have a good turnout from some of the ones I have talked to, so ....Bring Them Fords to the Show!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
i wish! sounds like a good time....even if Ben's going ;D