• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2024 Is This theYear I Finally Make Progress on My 12 plus year Build update: cranking and firing, no fuel yet

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dongle will be here tomorrow. It was a four bolt day, got rear calipers and new pads installed on my Currie housing rear end. Have to figure out brake lines to the center hose, it is already run beyond that.Garry has been super helpful.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Still not seeing crank sensor. Not fire, no fuel. Going to stick another PCM in it, the one I got is suspect.

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Fighting through Efi issues. Cleaned injectors but still not sure if they are squirting fuel. The firing issues were fixed with a temporary lead from s terminal to diode. Slow going, got some bigger projects going on that require my attention. I need to get past this Efi hold up to get to body work. I ain’t quitting, just making really slow progress. Learning a lot about Efi.