• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Ford Bronco

txpd

Looks more and more to me like the rush on this new Bronco is turning me off. I am leaning toward passing. I may decide to buy the demo at my little dealer, but truely i dont want to get caught up in a wave

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Looks more and more to me like the rush on this new Bronco is turning me off. I am leaning toward passing. I may decide to buy the demo at my little dealer, but truely i dont want to get caught up in a wave

Why is that? Did you think only a handful of people were going to buy one?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
okie, Thanks for that link to the Kansas dealer, very informative!

Norm

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
Yeah, got to be on your game w/these things. Hopefully won't be a bunch that get big mark ups at their preferred dealers
As long as the "build and price" site comes alive next month like they say that still gives plenty of time to strike a deal before 10/31.
I could see some dealers try to mark up the First Editions being a limited run but if they try it on the Outer Banks I reserved, I'll have to go shopping.;)

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
As long as the "build and price" site comes alive next month like they say that still gives plenty of time to strike a deal before 10/31.

I could see some dealers try to mark up the First Editions being a limited run but if they try it on the Outer Banks I reserved, I'll have to go shopping.;)
The dealership I reserved mine at called to let me know that they will be selling at MSRP, but I seen someone if you're a member of the American Mustang club you can get the XPlan. I need to look into that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TNcoupe

The dealership I reserved mine at called to let me know that they will be selling at MSRP, but I seen someone if you're a member of the American Mustang club you can get the XPlan. I need to look into that.

Yes, I used X Plan on my 2015 Mustang GT. I generated a PIN number from Mustang Club of America.

Jaxgtc

I think it takes about 60 days after you join to get a pin, so do it now.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Yes, I used X Plan on my 2015 Mustang GT. I generated a PIN number from Mustang Club of America.
I found said Mustang Club of America code after a Google search. Typed it in and it seemed to work.
80f93cc976effbeafba71cb23936652e.jpg

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've bought several Lariat SuperCrews in the past, so roughly $45-48K each and the X-plan knocked about $3500 off. I usually bought at the end of the production year and got Ford incentives on top of that. I don't expect any additional incentives on a hot new vehicle, but the X-plan is worth investigating.

Tugross302

Ok. What I did was reserved one at at dealer 25 miles from me and also one in my wife’s name 10 miles in the other direction. My thoughts are my first dealer may call me and say come on in and order it but he may want $3000 over MSRP. If we can’t come to a deal I’ll have to wait 6-8 months for the ones to hit the lots. I can say I don’t have to wait because I have one reserved at his competitor. If I make a deal then I cancel the other one

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Bronco6G says today, Ford claims approx 230,000 now have been reserved, not including the Sport model.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
230k, Wow! That's a big number for something most have never seen in real life. And that's just in 2 1/2 weeks more or less. Impressed.

ransil

Bronco Guru
whos a member of bronco nation, lobby them to get xplan for members.

many big companies offer x plan mine does, earning come out today Ford will probably loose money and stock will go down so grab a 100 shares at the drop.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
whos a member of bronco nation, lobby them to get xplan for members.

many big companies offer x plan mine does, earning come out today Ford will probably loose money and stock will go down so grab a 100 shares at the drop.
Hope to add to my current holdings.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk