• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2021 Ford Bronco

Jaxgtc

Yep, I still think most youngsters, middle aged folks and many older folks don't know what a Bronco is/was.

I am super excited about the 2021, so naturally I have been on 6g gathering information. It appears to me that for a large number of the folks, they have no knowledge of the EB or the link to the past. I wish there was a way to bridge the old and the new with this new group of enthusiasts.

txpd

Help me out if you can. I want the 2.7, the marine interior w. rubber floor, the all terrain tires and the Baja mode. I cant see whether using the basic models and packages if you can do that or not?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I am super excited about the 2021, so naturally I have been on 6g gathering information. It appears to me that for a large number of the folks, they have no knowledge of the EB or the link to the past. I wish there was a way to bridge the old and the new with this new group of enthusiasts.

It's been an eye opener for me for sure. My overall impression of the new crowd that's going to buy the 2021 to take off road, I foresee a lot of new broncos on their sides along the trails lol.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Help me out if you can. I want the 2.7, the marine interior w. rubber floor, the all terrain tires and the Baja mode. I cant see whether using the basic models and packages if you can do that or not?

From what I can tell, what you're describing is the Badlands, other than the Badlands comes with Rock Crawler mode instead of Baja mode. Looks like Baja is only available on the Wildtrak. The build and price will be available on the Ford dealer pages next month, I think it will be easier to tell what's available with what I think.

txpd

It's been an eye opener for me for sure. My overall impression of the new crowd that's going to buy the 2021 to take off road, I foresee a lot of new broncos on their sides along the trails lol.

Its just my impression but those buying this new Bronco come from the Jeep Wrangler market and the Raptor market. How many Raptors do you see flipped over on the trails?

The unexpected explosion of the 4 door Wrangler sales was what pushed this Bronco into to market. The 2 door truck is there for the traditionalists but i take is they expect between 3 in 4 and 4 in 5 of the sold trucks to be 4 doors.

I expect lots of women to be buying these things. Guys that would buy a Raptor but want more off road than the Raptor's size will allow or cant quite afford the Raptor will want a Bronco.

I dont expect to be making fun of the new Bronco owner. I also expect that EB owners that have stuff in common with Jeep owners will feel same about NB owners.

For me, I have given up my hunt for an EB with the announcement of the NB because its more affordable and more practical. It might be that this new truck is so popular that i wont want one afterall

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Its just my impression but those buying this new Bronco come from the Jeep Wrangler market and the Raptor market. How many Raptors do you see flipped over on the trails?

The unexpected explosion of the 4 door Wrangler sales was what pushed this Bronco into to market. The 2 door truck is there for the traditionalists but i take is they expect between 3 in 4 and 4 in 5 of the sold trucks to be 4 doors.

I expect lots of women to be buying these things. Guys that would buy a Raptor but want more off road than the Raptor's size will allow or cant quite afford the Raptor will want a Bronco.

I dont expect to be making fun of the new Bronco owner. I also expect that EB owners that have stuff in common with Jeep owners will feel same about NB owners.

For me, I have given up my hunt for an EB with the announcement of the NB because its more affordable and more practical. It might be that this new truck is so popular that i wont want one afterall

Looking at the 6G site statistics on what the new bronco owners are driving and trading in, it's about 50/50 it looks like. Totally new to the 4x4 SUV market and those that are trading in Jeeps, 4Runners and a few Raptors.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Gonna be a long wait for some, that's for sure

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

a good look here for ya....

Attachments

• 2021_FB Packages01.jpg
    2021_FB Packages01.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 2021_FB Packages02.jpg
    2021_FB Packages02.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2021_FB Packages03.jpg
    2021_FB Packages03.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 10

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I know many people who are going to drop 50k on a Bronco and then hit the trails, I know I'm not, but then again I don't know many people with a lot of money, maybe ya'll do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I know many people who are going to drop 50k on a Bronco and then hit the trails, I know I'm not, but then again I don't know many people with a lot of money, maybe ya'll do.

Since it's aluminum, just keep a rubber mallet and a bottle of touch up paint on the trail and you'll be fine :) :) :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

same here brother, got to save a WHILE longer to avoid having to pay on it for 6 yrs.. I'd rather be able to put a good down payment on it

if things work out (class A rv), maybe I'll trade in the F150 on it

ransil

Bronco Guru
just saw this on Fords site, if you didn't get your order in it might be awhile

Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
just saw this on Fords site, if you didn't get your order in it might be awhile

Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.
I really figured it would be 2022 before they were available to begin with, I hope not.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Last year I sold my 76 Bronco I had owned for 24 years. It was very tough but i was starting up a new company and cash was hard to come by. I think I got a fair price for it... I still have my 2009 FJ Cruiser I bought new... it has been a great vehicle for 200,000 miles. But... I will most likely take what’s left of the Bronco money and trade that FJ for a new Bronco and I might be able to pay cash for it. I got enough out of the EB to pretty much pay for that Badlands or Wildtrack if still had all of it �� I miss the EB some days though.

It helped me get up and running in the new business so I don’t feel too bad.

Greg