• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2020 Best place for Coyote Swap parts?

fuentesfranko

I researched about doing a Coyote swap last year and the consensus seemed to be that BC Broncos was the best place to get Coyote swap specific parts, but many people commented about bad service and slow shipments.
I'm wondering if this is still the case and if there's a better place to source Coyote swap parts. Gonna be doing mine in the next couple of months and I want to start sourcing parts.

Thanks!

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I'd still say BC.
They don't just sell parts they actually build Coyote EB's for folks.
There shouldn't be any gaps in their product line since they are building them.

OP
OP
F

fuentesfranko

I'd still say BC.
They don't just sell parts they actually build Coyote EB's for folks.
There shouldn't be any gaps in their product line since they are building them.

Thanks for the reply. I'll be talking to them, they do seem to have their system pretty dialed down.

mlaurie69

Slow slow slow. I've had orders sit in their system for up to 4 months. Email after email after phone call .. They seem like nice enough people don't get me wrong and they are helpful on the tech end but don't expect to place an order and get a receipt or shipping notification or any professional communications related to order status/shipping.