• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Opinions of value increase from March 2020

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I'm thinking of selling the Bronco and wondering in general, what you all think a Bronco's value (average or better condition) has increased from the appraisal I had done in March 2020?

I'll put some pics and details in the "for sale" section later tomorrow.

Thanks,

Kevin Hill

Attachments

• IMG_3936.jpg
    IMG_3936.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3938.jpg
    IMG_3938.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 125

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just start way high brother... WTH

and btt for ya

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes I agree. That is nice and worth more than you originally wanted for it when we talked before. As far as worth more than the same time last year that is tough to measure but they sure haven't gone down. The best thing you can do is take great pictures and add details. Marketing 101! Take a look at the 78 Bronco on BAT. it is at 105k with 5 days left. Yes it is nice but c'mon! That is a good example of what a video, details and pictures can do to improve your final price. Good luck!

chuckyb

Contributor
I agree with the others on ways to maximize selling price. According to the Hagerty price guide, values for a #1 / Concourse condition have gone from an average of $87k in May 2020 to $100k in May 2021. Average for a #2 / Excellent have gone from $57k to $75k during the same timeframe.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
The prices on Bringatrailer are getting insane .

I always joked to my wife that if my bronco got to be worth as much as the mortgage balance I’d sell it and pay off the house.
Couple more years of these price increases and we might just be there .