• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2.5” lift and Suspension

OP
OP
T

Truth bbq

@Truth bbq Paul nailed it. He and other vendors are in the forums regularly.

Think of it this way... You want to go to Auto Zone and deal with the 16 year old new hire that has unknown experience with the actual vehicle you are working on? Or do you want to skip the 16 year old, and go to guys who is probably working on the same vehicle weekly if not daily, and lets be honest... some of them for decades:ROFLMAO: (you know who you are) that know your Bronco down to number of bolts holding the front grill to the drivers side fender and which hole the horn mounts to on the core support.

Thanks for information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

Truth bbq

I work for one of those Truth bbq, but I still say that whoever you shop with (even if it's multiples) always call it in and talk to one of the humans at the other end.
No matter what company, sometimes the "kit" is only almost complete for what you might need. Sometimes it's all you need (depends on you and the Bronco, not the vendor) and sometimes you need more.
And often a price point is trying to be met, so there might be a key component or three left on the table because the price on the web page or catalog looks a dollar cheaper than someone else's "complete kit" does.
So my advice is that after you peruse the different links above, whether it be Tom's, BC Broncos, Jeff's, Duffs or Wild Horses, find what you like and call in the order rather than doing it online.
The two advantages to that call are, first you might get information and recommendations for other needed parts to make your install go easier/better, and two is that you might get a better freight deal.
Sometimes the online shipping quotes are skewed. Ordering on the phone sometimes nets you a better shipping price. Not always, but all it takes is one time to make you a happier camper. Might only be five bucks. But hey, it's your five bucks! ;)

Choosing a suspension, much like choosing a color for your rig or a gear ratio for the differentials, is not always as simple as it sounds!

good luck

Paul

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk