• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New info Centennial Floormats NO CAN DO (you can thank FORD)

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
So I went ahead and submitted a purchase order for another batch of floor mats. It seems FORD has been putting their foot down on all the floor mat manufactures. I have heard the same thing from a number of suppliers.

Bottom line is they can't make these anymore.:cry:

I should have checked first. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jim

Attachments

• 3423p.jpg
    3423p.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 640
  • 3424p.jpg
    3424p.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
I am in for $90 for fronts and rear set to your USA door.

Recko555

I have a set of the originals in my bronco right now, but my other bronco has none.....Put me down for a front set.

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Seems we might be doing yet another "final" run;D on the Bicentennial floor mats.

$60 for a pair for fronts to your USA door.
$40 for a pair for rears to your USA door.
$90 for fronts and rear set to your USA door.

Post up if your willing to commit (no payment necessary until shipping day) please put how many pairs of fronts and rears you are interested in.

We will assess the count in two weeks and let you know what's happening.

You need o bulk buy, Im betting that there are 50% of bronco people out there that dont know about our fourm that never knew about these mats and would jump right in......%)

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
One complete set for mine - to replace the trashed originals I got with it

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
So I went ahead and submitted a purchase order for another batch of floor mats. It seems FORD has been putting their foot down on all the floor mat manufactures. I have heard the same thing from a number of suppliers.

Bottom line is they can't make these anymore.:cry:

I should have checked first. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jim

That blows!!!! what if you just put the horse on or even without bronco and the horse? It say bronco and no where is there ford. They don't own the word bronco.....right%)

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Bicentennial Mats

I know this is an old post but I would be up for purchasing a front and rear set of bicentennial floor mats anyone else ?

BroncoBoom

Loc.
Grass Valley
Centennial mats

Should have read the post closer . Looks like they cannot be produced any more ?
Could still be interested if someone had a set ?

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I would as well, I did the research and groundwork to find these mats and turned the project over to Jim, at the time I talked with the manufacturer, they were an official ford licensed supplier. I guess they lost that certification?

On a side note, I got fired up to find these mats after seeing similar ones for Jeeps being sold by Collins Brothers Jeep (Dennis Collins from Gas Monkey Garage). I tried to get his people to tell me who built them but they were complete assholes.

I will see if I still have the contact info to see if anything has changed.
Dennis