• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interesting fuel injector flow with more fuel pressure info with the Explorer systems.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
My buddy's have told me I am hard on their wallets! lol

Any extra torque you can get to help get these monsters rolling is worth it.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
All this discussion on fuel injection and all I’m trying to do is get mine to go down the road and be able to stop reliably…well, stop at all without cutting the key off and engine braking. Lol. It’s a good thing I’m retired now and have unlimited time for restoration and honey-do projects.

Randy

nvrstuk

Contributor
All this discussion on fuel injection and all I’m trying to do is get mine to go down the road and be able to stop reliably…well, stop at all without cutting the key off and engine braking. Lol. It’s a good thing I’m retired now and have unlimited time for restoration and honey-do projects.

Randy
Randy- ever heard of PTM?

You will soon run out of time everybday even tho you no longer do the "8-5"!

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
True enough! If I ever get done with the windmill replacement, I’ll have more “free” time to work on EB. Hopefully I’ll get it reasonably close to done by this year’s end.

Randy

nvrstuk

Contributor
Does the windmill produce electricity, pump water or just spin?

I've got 2 large Aeromotor ones ready for "free time" which I can see in the next 20 yrs isn't gonna happen so I'll sell them off eventually

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
Just for my wife’s viewing pleasure. Wish she liked something that’s a little closer to the ground as I don’t bounce as well as I used to. I looked into power generation but at a 1/4 mile to run cable, it was gonna cost over 8K. Take a long time to recover $$$. We do have a water well but at 540’ deep, windmill won’t pump that high.

Randy