• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco work weekend, Mississippi April 7th & 8th

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Nyles I'm so sore I had trouble getting out of bed this morning. Did ya'll finish the skies after I left. JW hope we got all the big stuff done for ya! For three old guy's JW-Nyles and me I think we put a big dent in your list of things you wanted to get done. Nyles thanks for showing me how to do some of the stuff we did on that truck. I'm going to do some of the same things to mine and will know how to do it know. JW thanks for the hospitality I had a great time, but I can sure feel it today. Barry B.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Oh lordy, following Nyle's ways of working, look out ;D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Oh lordy, following Nyle's ways of working, look out ;D

Spurdy you realy wanna go down that rd?

yea both skis are done, they swapped hoods, cut all that garbage of the bumper mouts....I dont know what else but got ALOT! done for sure.

if you do your skis the same way cut at the double seam easier to weld

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
What on facebook do you look at for the pics, I've never been on it. Your talking about the seam under the floor where you drilled the holes.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
What on facebook do you look at for the pics, I've never been on it. Your talking about the seam under the floor where you drilled the holes.

Shared on the OCBR Facebook page.... You mean you're missing out on FB, ha ha..

U ain't missing nothing, really *notice how really is spelled" hee hee

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
This one you just had to be there This pic is just before nyles dead lifted the frontend but just as I was going to snap the one of it over his head my damn phone rang and I missed my chance to take the shot, sorry! Photo449.jpg

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Sorry for the bad pics I took them with my phone and if your moving in the pic there blurry. I couldn't figure out how to get the pics side by side either.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
At's what ya call gettin er done!

Cutting up Bradlee's rig is so much fun the word oops was allowed!

Jw's fav line "looks good to me"!