• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

You know you've found a nice one when:

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Or it could come with its own fully enclosed exoskeleton that has been welded to the frame all the way around. The steel I cut off this thing weighed over 700 pounds. The rear springs were almost flat. Whoever welded this was pretty good though. The top hunting platform folded down and locked into place on the rear bumper. The front bumper extended out about three feet and weighed over 200 pounds by itself. Was designed to hold two boat seats for hunters to sit in while they drove around the ranch.

Looking at the cammo, I would say they were hunting lions hiding amongst the zebras%)

Jim W.

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
ok here's one. not a bronco but noteable noless. i spotted this down the street from my shop at the hot rod guys place. he just picked it up as it's a "rare" car apperantly.
it's a Gm that had a landau top. it obviously leaked badly. it had been redone and still leaked. badly again. the rest of the car is perfect.

after i saw it i had to run back to the shop to get the camera. it was quite impressive.

Attachments

• DSC06533.jpg
    DSC06533.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC06534.jpg
    DSC06534.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC06535.jpg
    DSC06535.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC06536.jpg
    DSC06536.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 59

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
ok here's one. not a bronco but noteable noless. i spotted this down the street from my shop at the hot rod guys place. he just picked it up as it's a "rare" car apperantly.
it's a Gm that had a landau top. it obviously leaked badly. it had been redone and still leaked. badly again. the rest of the car is perfect.

after i saw it i had to run back to the shop to get the camera. it was quite impressive.

Nothing a little expandable foam couldn't fix %)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
that is the grooviest camo paint job eva !!! luv it !!!!!

attachment.php