• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD WTB EB Driver - V8, manual on floor, no major rust

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJBronk

Contributor
City: Central NJ
Hi Everyone,

I just joined the forum as I'm looking for an EB for weekend fun with my two young boys. I'm looking for a solid truck (no major rust issues) with a V8 (any displacement) and floor-mounted manual (3, 4, or 5 speed). A family roll cage would be nice, but not required. I can't afford a show car and want something that is mostly for tooling around town, but might see a light trail or two. Not too worried about paint, interior, etc. It would be nice if there are a few small projects that we can tackle together over time, but nothing that prevents us from driving it day 1.

I'm in New Jersey but willing to pay for shipping for the right truck.

Please reach out here with any possibilities.

Thanks.

billh1289

Contributor
Loc.
Jackson, NJ
There was 1 sitting in a yard on Jackson mills rd near Jackson/freehold boarder not too long ago. No for sale sign, but it was sitting for a while.

OP
OP
N

NJBronk

Contributor
There was 1 sitting in a yard on Jackson mills rd near Jackson/freehold boarder not too long ago. No for sale sign, but it was sitting for a while.
That’s about an hour from me. I’ll try to find an excuse to drive that way sometime.

billh1289

Contributor
Loc.
Jackson, NJ
That’s about an hour from me. I’ll try to find an excuse to drive that way sometime.
Left hand side after Georgia Rd heading towards Jackson. I think there was a detached garage w/ white siding and unpaved driveway. EB was orange/faded red with a white hardtop. Where are you in NJ?

OP
OP
N

NJBronk

Contributor
Left hand side after Georgia Rd heading towards Jackson. I think there was a detached garage w/ white siding and unpaved driveway. EB was orange/faded red with a white hardtop. Where are you in NJ?
I'm just north of Princeton.

jbrandt728

Hi Everyone,

I just joined the forum as I'm looking for an EB for weekend fun with my two young boys. I'm looking for a solid truck (no major rust issues) with a V8 (any displacement) and floor-mounted manual (3, 4, or 5 speed). A family roll cage would be nice, but not required. I can't afford a show car and want something that is mostly for tooling around town, but might see a light trail or two. Not too worried about paint, interior, etc. It would be nice if there are a few small projects that we can tackle together over time, but nothing that prevents us from driving it day 1.

I'm in New Jersey but willing to pay for shipping for the right truck.

Please reach out here with any possibilities.

Thanks.
Hi. I’m brand new on here. I have a 1969 Bronco Sport you may be interested in. Are you still looking for one? Thx
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.