• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IA WTB: Mid-70's Driver/Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnDogg

Want to buy a complete EB project preferably uncut and in running condition.

Ideally looking for a 74-77 auto with PS and PB, but not a deal breaker as I am capable of making the swaps and may upgrade from stock anyway. Prefer the original look so want something that is close or can be brought back fairly easily. Willing to travel a solid range to see in person and trailer home. Funds already in place for an easy transaction.

Please let me know if you have something close to this or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance. ~Ryan

Last edited:

rutcutter

I have a 68. New motor, not running. I just put it in. I have a Holley sniper set up. 99 van hydroboost for power steering. New 3.5 and 2.0 lift. 23 gallon tank. Lost of new metal. Floor, kicker panels, doors, tailgate, front fenders, uncut quarters. Needs a hood. New front seat covers, need new cover for the back seat. I have about 18,000-20,000 in it.

OP
OP
S

SunnDogg

I have a 68. New motor, not running. I just put it in. I have a Holley sniper set up. 99 van hydroboost for power steering. New 3.5 and 2.0 lift. 23 gallon tank. Lost of new metal. Floor, kicker panels, doors, tailgate, front fenders, uncut quarters. Needs a hood. New front seat covers, need new cover for the back seat. I have about 18,000-20,000 in it.

Rut - I'll send you a PM. Thanks for reaching out. -Ryan

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Interested in one down South?? Have a great ‘75 project I’m thinking about selling. Excellent body, original paint. PM in I interested

Status
Not open for further replies.