• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Woody Bronco at Mecum

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I get the style they were going for but I almost think the wood on the front fender (Jeep wagoneer style).

Attachments

• Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer_001.jpg
    Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer_001.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 49

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got to say I'm not a fan of the woody look on a Bronco. It looks like the center sections(darker wood) is basement paneling. I am diggin the injected 5.0 under the hood. To each thier own. :p

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This truck sold the other day for "no resererve" $22,500. I would have bought it for that money if I could afford it. It looked pretty well done to me. One of a kind for sure.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
My Dad was there and watched it go through. He said the build quality, although an acquired taste, was very good.

Stroppe-Envy-77

Bronco Guru
Maybe it's the wood combined with the green paint, but it reminded me a lot of the station wagon in National Lampoon's Vacation with Chevy Chase.

N747JB

Hard to build something quality like this for the selling price.

It seems most of the cars that sell, do so for less than you can build one for. %) I am no expert, but no way you can build that woody for $21,000.00 :eek: I've got more than that in mine and it's not finished and doesn't have any wood trim at all. %)

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Too freakin' cool!!! Is that person on here?? I want to know what he's going to do to the woody.

SP66

Bronco Guru
would not be surprised if a dealer bought it for an ebay flip

Status
Not open for further replies.