• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Woody Bronco at Mecum

Status
Not open for further replies.

N747JB

Great looking truck, I'm with you on the woody part, not my favorite look, but it's a nice one! ;D

BDAZSVT

Boy if the wood doesnt kill it the hubcaps definately do. I agree the inside of the top looks nice.

dmsbronco

Loc.
West Hills
First I asked myself why would someone do this.... but, it does look cool... and I hadn't noticed the wheels until BDAZSVT mentioned them.... Its all about choices

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Pretty cool.

I would have not done the white top or the pseudo Ranger hood stripe.

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
Pop those hubcaps off and it'd look much better. The more I look at it the more it starts to look halfway cool. I wonder how they built it.

andyp

Contributor

N747JB

The right hubcaps are in the passenger floor board in one of the pictures, they sure would help the look. I'm not a fan of the JC Whitney ones on the truck!%)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
i dont like the wheels ( slots would be cool ) .... but the EB is AWESOME !!!!!!!
i think i like to have this ... is it a no reserve auction ??

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Reminds me of the Willys I found at the local Dodge Dealership. The wood on this one is all airbrushed. Modern Dodge chasis with a Hemi. Interior is Ostrich Skin on seats, ceiling and side panels. This is the White I will be going with on my build. The EB Woody is intersting. Gotta like the creativity.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_1098.JPG
    IMG_1098.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1099.JPG
    IMG_1099.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1100.JPG
    IMG_1100.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1105.JPG
    IMG_1105.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 72

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I hate to say it, but I would rather have the H**p woody above.. The EB is cool, but not for me as a "woody".

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Looks awesome to me, lot's of work to keep it lookin good but I want it

andyp

Contributor
i dont like the wheels ( slots would be cool ) .... but the EB is AWESOME !!!!!!!
i think i like to have this ... is it a no reserve auction ??

Mecum is a reserve auction unless it specifically states no reserve for that lot number.

Status
Not open for further replies.