• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Which Stainless Brake Lines?

t120r

I'm trying to decide on the next batch of parts to buy. Seems I've hit a slight stumbling block. My '66 now has a D44 under it and also power brakes. So that rules out any kits from '66-'71.5 as they had the single line from the master cylinder. Do I use the '71.5-'75 kit or the '76-'77 kit? I was thinking the '76-'77 kit is what I need for the angled power brake booster. The problem there is the rear axle is shaped a bit different. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

redwards69

Loc.
Double Oak, TX
I have a 69 with a 76 D44 up front with discs, and drums in back. I am converting to power brakes and running all new lines for the entire rig. I just ordered everything from Bronco Graveyard. I haven't put it on yet (and not all the parts have shown up), but I did call them and they told me which parts I needed.

I ordered the following part numbers: 12532, 12535, 12536, and 12539 along with other parts to add the power booster, new calipers, etc.

Good luck!

OP
OP
T

t120r

I was kind of thinking that I would have to mix and match kits a little. I'll be ordering it all soon so I guess I'll just call them up and ask which route to go. They're always been good to me.